CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Little Bit of Magic

Here is a great and simple Saturday Sketch Challenge 148 by Stamping 411.


This new set, A Little Bit of Magic, from the Summer Mini (soon available to you) is perfect for warercolouring, using your blender pens or aqua painter. I just love how the image turned out.

However, I'm not quite pleased with the effect of the new Smooch Spritz. I definitely spritzed too close. That one will require a little bit of testing but I'm sure I will love it soon enough. I used the Smooch Spritz called Log Cabin. There are 3 other colours that I will be experimenting with.

A bone folder will do the trick to curl your paper and give it the ribbon look.

4 comments:

Steph

Love your card. I love the fiary stamps. I have had a little trouble with the smooch spritz as well but after playing with it for a while I think I'm figuring it out. Love the colors you used and the curled paper is very cute:)

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey!

This is gorgeous!! I love the wood background with it. Brilliant!

Connie

This is SERIOUSLY cute! Thanks for playing along this week.

Selene Kempton

I love this! I just made some cards and couldnt see this stamp set with anything but purple in my head, but I love what you did with the smoosh spray... Excellent Job.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!