CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Iron Stampers Part 4

It is finally time to share with you one of my all-time favourite things I have ever created with paper. This was so much fun that I've decided to make a class of it. This is perfect for your mother on Mother's Day, a thank you gift for a teacher or coach, a birthday gift for a great friend or just a little something pretty for yourself!


The class will be Wednesday, May 5th @ 7:00pm. If there is enough interest, I will open another date for a Saturday morning. The fee for the class is $25 or you can put in an order for the Sweet Pea Paper Stack ($32.95) and Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads ($4.95) and keep the extras for yourself. You must RSVP by April 26th to reserve your spot. Call me @ 604 946-4994 or email hands76@hotmail.com. Can't wait to hear from you.

Here are a few more photos so you can see some more of the details.

4 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

WOW! These flowers are absolutely gorgeous!
I know I have said it before but checking your blog everyday is something I look forward to.

Tara Bilbao

This is awe inspiring. Such a lovely centerpiece - I may have to CASE this one with your permission. I love your work.

Jheri Lynn

Love them!! From the moment I saw it I wanted to do this class. I'm trying to get Tasha to come to this one.

mamia (me and mine in Alabama)

WOW! Awesome flowers!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!