CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter To All

Happy Easter everyone! We already had a wonderful Easter dinner at my mom's yesterday and another dinner to look forward to for tomorrow. We even have ducks on our front lawn to help celebrate the season. Kind of funny they seem to come back every year at this time. They stay for a week or two and then they disappear again till the following spring. All we need is the bunny that hung around all last Summer to reappear! (We actually told my daughter that he was the Easter bunny so she is a little worried seeing we have not spotted him yet this year.)LOL!
Anyways this is part 3 to my Iron Stampers projects. A 5 minute card. This is a super easy one. The bunny is made using the 1 1/4" punch for his body, the small oval punch for his feet and ears and the flower trio punch for his tail. The grass I simply snipped it up and then sponged the tips and finally stamped the sentiment using the Well Scripted Stamp Set. Hope you like it. I thought it was cute and simply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!