CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Greenhouse Garden

This is another stamp set that is on sale for the month of April. Believe it or not this is a two-step stamping flower set, however, I took an outside of the box view and turned them into some citrus fruit. I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch 63.


I stamped off on scrap paper once before stamping on my Whisper White card stock to get a bit of a softer colour. Then I sponged the edges for a less crisp image because as we all know the flesh of the fruit is not nearly as dark and defined as the peel.

Greenhouse Garden Stamp Set 113824 $27.96 (Reg. $34.95)

3 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

This is awesome! What a great idea with that stamp, I would have never thought of that!!!!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

What an awesome way to use this stamp set!

Kari

What a great idea! This is brilliant!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!