CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bye Bye To All That Purple

I'm gonna miss all those shades of purple. Pale Plum is one of my favourites and soon to be discontinued. Cottage Wall DSP uses Pale Plum and so I thought I'd show it off a little once again.



I love this sketch from PPA38. There is something about cards that have 3 spotlights that I like. Maybe it's just because it's my favourite number, I don't know. Anyways I find that the cards with 3 "things" always seem striking to me. Check out the gorgeous samples from the ppa team here.
Want this stamp set for free? Host a workshop with sales of $460 and it's yours for free! Flowers Awash is a sneek peak set from the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalogue. Contact me to book a workshop so we can make it happen. Don't want to have a workshop? You can still buy it now for $52.95 (wood) or $36.95 (clear). See my post here for a picture of the full set.

5 comments:

TrishG

Love the colors and layers! Very pretty!

Linda Callahan

Love how you used the new set! It definitely "pops!" Thanks for playing at PPA!

Tara Bilbao

Thank you for your comment on my bog which led me to yours. I just adore how blogs can lead us to one another. I love how you have show- cased all our retiring purples. I will miss them. I love how you used dimensionals to pop up the the flowers and the square brad in the middle of the ribbon is perfect! Great color combo and interpretation of the sketch.

Jheri Lynn

love that card and love that stamp set, this is also my test comment..to see if my account sign in works..

Ann Schach

Stunning! I love how you used this set...and I love Pale Plum, too! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!