CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Butterfly Box

We had a hoot last night at club! I really look forward to club nights. We have so much fun and I just love the friendships I have made with these ladies.


So we made the spotlight card but we also made a 3-D project. Here is the original box that I received with a gift inside that was bought from our local jewellery store. Pretty box but I thought I could redo it with my own spin on it.

Besides I love butterflies and this new stamp set, Flowers Awash, is so easy to use and has such a pretty effect. But you have to get the stamp set now or you'll have to wait till July when it comes out in the new 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalogue.









Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die Cut 114507
Flowers Awash 117062 (w) 120549 (c)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!