CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Blissful Bride

Oh this just makes me want to get into my wedding dress and head down that isle again. Of course to the same man. I still love my wedding dress and just wish I could fit into it again. This stamp set brings a lot of good memories to mind.

I don't even have anyone to give this card to but I just loved making it. The stamp set is called Blissful Bride and it is a sneak peak at the Summer Mini which is available May 1st! This simple stamp is so beautiful. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #66 for the layout.

I added a thing line of sparkles to the edge of each layer of white. I ran my 2 way glue pen along the edge of the white cardstock (before adhering it to the black cardstock) and then sprinkled it with the orchid fine cosmo. I also did a little outlining on the dress. Adds just a little sparkle. I wanted to add a sentiment from this set but I really didn't want to screw it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!