CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Upsy Daisy

I made this card for Pals Paper Arts Challenge #34.


Gotta love brown and blue. A combo that is sure to work. I had to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig for this one. I'm not one to pull this tool out too often but when I do, it sure does the trick and it is a whole easier to use then I ever imagined.
Upsy Daisy Stamp Set 111710
Chocolate chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon 109051
Chocolate chip Corduroy Buttons 114339
Perfect Polka Dots Impressions folder 117335
Sweet Pea DSP 117161

3 comments:

Ann Schach

Very pretty! Love the embossing and the buttons. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

TrishG

Very neat. I love the ribbon/buttons! Great Upsy Daisy card!

Kris

this is sooo pretty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!