CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sweet Treat Critters


I saw this little frog (didn't think to jot down the name of the creator and I'll be if I can find it now!) and thought it was so sweet. As I sat down to make it I was dumbfounded at how quick and easy it was to pull off. So I got a little carried away with myself and tried out a few other animals that are soon to emerge to the outside world. These would make great end of the year gifts for my daughter's friends at school. The spider would have made the neatest Halloween treats, but really I think any little boy would love to get this at any time of the year.
Sweet Treat Cups 116802
1 3/4" Circle Punch 112004
1 1/4" Circle Punch 104403
1/2" Circle Punch 104390
Large Oval Punch 107305
Small Oval Punch 107304
Trio Flower Punch 109183
Photo Corners Punch 109042
Scallop Oval Punch 114889

3 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

These are way to cute! When I have more time on my hands I will definatly be CASing these. :-)

Creations by Patti

Really really really cute idea!!!! TFS.

Chanda Stehlik

These are absolutely adorable! I may have to case some of these for my club! TYFS!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!