CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's day is not a day I normally think to celebrate or send a card to anyone, but I love what people are doing to get the clover happening. If you are like me you would rather spend money on a stamp that you can get a little more use out of, so I don't really have a stamp for St. Patrick's Day. However, I've discovered that all you need is a heart punch. Doesn't matter the size.
As you can see here with my card I used the Scalloped Edge Heart of Hearts Embossing Die and my Full Heart punch. This made it so very easy and I love how it turned out. There are so many ways to make the clover leaf now.


This card is for 2 challenges. Pals Paper Arts 33 colour challenge (I don't have Kraft cardstock so I substituted in Sahara Sand)

and Stampin' Royalty's challenge using only greens and a neutral.
Scalloped Heart of Hearts Die 117332
Full Heart Punch 113693
Baroque Motifs Stamp Set 113490
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set 115370
Scallop Circle Die 113468

9 comments:

Ann Schach

Wonderful card! I love the fact that it is round. The designer paper is so cool! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Scrappywonder

love it!! R ;)

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Gorgeous job as always Marlene! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty:)

Sandra Farrell

Wow Marlene, you never cease to amaze me with your talent. Great job as usual. And BTW I completely understand the concept of not buying ST Paddy's day stamps.

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

This card is amazing! I LOVE all the glitter :-)
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Michelle-Jersey Girl

Holy cow...this is ADORABLE!!!! If you are not a featured stamper this week on PPA I will be shocked! The Baroque Motif really does give the hearts the DP look!

e_donaldson

wow i love this! i might have to give this a whirl and try to throw a few together tonight. thanks so much for the idea!

- Elizabeth (missimagination.com)

Shanda Stirk

Your cards are always so beautiful - this one is so pretty.

Sarah Newman

Love love love it! brilliant job! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Royalty this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!