CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Pals Paper Arts 31

This week was another inspiration challenge by Pals Paper Arts.
I immediately had 2 ideas. One was using the stamp set Cheep Talk and the other was using the Two Step Bird Punch. I used the same background with paper from the Sweet Pea DSP Stack but in the end I like this card best. I really liked the green and the yellow in the photos and choose to combine them.
I like the the ribbon on this card. I simply twisted the ribbon and pressed it on the card with sticky tape as I went around the oval. I really like the look it created and it seems to break up the oval a bit.

In this card I used the branch from the punch and just kept layering it till I got a full nest. I've been wanting to try this but something is still missing. I still like the idea but I will have to give it some more work.

6 comments:

Ann Schach
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Schach

Oops! Typos in my deleted comment. Let's try this again! Adorable cards! I love the ribbon treatment on the first, and the creative nest on the second. Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

e_donaldson

so cute!! i love the colors and one of my fave punches :) thanks for sharing!

- Elizabeth

Linda Callahan

This is wonderful - the nest is super and the clever ribbon treatment fabulous! Both cards are adorable! So glad you play at PPA!

Kari

The eggs! Put in eggs! :) VERY cute!

GCgirl

Cute, cute CUTE! I LOVE the ribbon treatment and the nest is great :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!