CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One More Day For S-A-B!

Alright this is it. I am offering one more special for the last day of Sale-A-Bration! On top of the free pick from the SAB brochure and the Epoxy brads that I will buy for you...any orders placed through me from now till tomorrow will have their name entered into a draw for one extra Sale-A-Bration pick of their choosing. That is over $50 of free stuff! It doesn't get any better then that.

Here are few quick cards that I put together using the most popular picks from the SAB brochure.
This card uses the Welcome Neighbor Paper Stack and Whimsical Words Stamp Set.
This one uses the Welcome Neighbor Paper Stack and Vintage Labels Stamp Set.


This last one uses the most popular pick of all, the Scallop Edge Punch and Happy Moments Stamp Set.

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!