CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Tulips Are Out!

No, seriously, the tulips in my garden are really out in full bloom. I love seeing the colour in my garden after a very drab winter. No clean sparkling white snow to hide the dirt and dried leaves all winter and so now I am so happy to see something beautiful at work there.

These tulips are so easy to make. All you need is the Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch from the Occasions Mini! Punch two of the wings one way, flip your paper over and punch one more. I sponged the edges a little to create some depth and then just stacked them up.
Be on the look out for some great classes coming up from my creations from IRON STAMPERS. ( I created a collage of projects using 3 different products and I can't wait to share them with you very soon!!!) The grass on this card is a very tiny preview. Come back and check out my blog again soon!

Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch 117191
Sweet Pea Paper Stack 117161
Well Scripted Stamp Set 117072
Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon 117292

1 comments:

Jheri Lynn

This would make a wonderful card for any summery occasion. I can't wait for my bird punch to try it out. It looks so cute, simple and pretty, just what I like!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!