CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My 100th Post!

I have been a Stampin' Up demonstrator for almost a year now and this will be my 100th post. It has been a great ride thanks to the awesome group that I belong too. You could not ask for a better upline and my sidelines are just the best people I know. I should have made this a "Thank you" card as a shout out to all the people that have helped me along the way, but my brain seems to be going only in the direction of Spring and Easter nowadays. So I'll just say THANKS to everyone. You've been great inspiration!



So on to my card. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 128. And as you can see I had a lot of fun playing with ribbon. I love ribbon. I actually used 4 different ribbons for this card and I love the effect of it.I used the stamp set Eggcoutrements from the Occasions Mini and the paper is a Sale-A-Bration free-bee. In honour of this being my 100th post, leave me a comment and I will enter you in the draw for a Sale-A-Bration pick of your choice. No purchase required. Just let me know how I'm doing and leave me an email or number where you can be reached and I will draw a name on Monday. I will contact you and you can let me know what you'd like for free! Check out the Sale-A-Bration brochure on the top left sidebar to see all the great products you can choose from. See the last page of the brochure for extra picks in the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue. I look forward to hearing from you!

6 comments:

Kari

WOW! That is so exciting, Marlene! you are so amazingly talented, and it is truly a pleasure to have you as a downline!

YAY YOU!!!! :)

Olena

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Noor Nahdi

CUTE CARD!!

Wanna Ride Bikes?

What I don't understand is how you carve out the time to do this. You have three girls (who are always clean and well dressed), two part-time jobs and you volunteer. I guess I watch tv after my kids are in bed, and you make cool stuff. You always amaze me. Love the card, so many layers to it. Is that a button in the top left corner? I love the effect, it looks really cool.

Wanna Ride Bikes?

Oh, Marlene, wanna ride bikes is Melanie Vegt. lol

e_donaldson

what a great card to mark your 100th post! fabulous card! congrats on your 100th post and a great blog! i look forward to seeing more of your work!

- Elizabeth (elizabeth@missimagination.com)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!