CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mother's Day Scrapbook Class

I am so excited that I finally get to share this project with you. It has been under wraps for a few weeks and now it has finally been exposed. Yesterday I revealed my "Iron Stamper" projects to my sidelines and they loved them and today I will show you the first of the 5 projects that use 3 different products from the Occasions Mini, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads and Glassine Envelopes.

I designed this scrapbook with Mother's Day in mind. It holds 8 photos which you can put in at anytime. The class will be Thursday, April 15th @ 7:00pm. The fee for this class is free with the purchase of the Sweet Pea Paper, ($32.95 order #117161) from the Occasions Mini, which you will need to complete the project. See page 33 of the Occasions Mini on the left sidebar for a picture. You won't be disappointed. All other supplies needed will be provided by me. You will have plenty of paper left over for oodles and oodles of other cards and projects. Call (604 946-4994) or email (hands76@hotmail.com) to reserve your spot. Space is limited so first come first serve. RSVP by Monday, April 5th.

Now Sale-A-Bration is only on for 4 more days and if you upgrade your order to a $65 order I will give you a choice of any of the three epoxy brads ($6.95 value, Page 13) from the Occasions Mini for FREE as my gift to you. Plus you still get your free pick of product from the SAB brochure. That's almost $30 in Free Merchandise! There are so many free stamp sets to choose from! Orders must be in by Wednesday, March 31 7:00pm to recieve Sale-A-Bration freebies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!