CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

More Uses For Your Easter Kits

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #9 gave us a photo inspiration this week.



The circles seemed to jump out at me. They are everywhere in this photo. I have had these in the back of my mind for a while and now was the perfect time to work them out and share them with you being that they are round.



Styrofoam balls, pins, and shish kabob sticks from your local dollar store and of course the Easter Kit from the Occasions Mini will do the trick for these topiaries or flowers. I'm not sure what to call them. And what would something "Eastery" be without a little chocolate. So I filled the valse with m&m's. Although it would be just as cute adding buttons or beads.


4 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

WOW Marlene! What a great take on the inspiration picture - so out of the box! I love it! :-)
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

e_donaldson

these are so cute! great job :)

Sarah Newman

very cool! I love how out of the box this is! Thanks for playing with us this week at SR!

sylvia

I love it. Great Easter decoration.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!