CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Iron Stampers Part 2

Another project that I was to create for the Iron Stampers Challenge was a scrapbook layout again using paper from the Sweet Pea Stack, Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads and Glassine bags from the Occasions Mini. This is actually the first scrapbook layout I have ever blogged. (My husband does not like having our pictures out on the Internet. You should see what his Facebook picture is. LOL. But trust me I am an avid scrapbooker.)
Believe it or not, the scallop edge on the left of the photo and underneath the sentiment below are actually glassine bags. I simply punched the edge of a bag which right away gave me two sheets to work with. I love how you can still see through them even after I sponged the edges with Pretty in Pink. It has just the softness touch.

The Epoxy Brads have so many uses. I use them to hold the center of the ribbon to make a bow, they fit into the whole of a button for extra dimension, or just use them like I have below as a plain old brad. However they just don't look like any plain old brad! I have already gone through a few packages of these. Definitely one of my favourite things from the Occasions Mini.


Sweet Pea Paper Stack 117161

Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads 117272

Glassine Bags 117228

Pretty In Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon

Enjoy Every Moment Stamp Set 116322

1 comments:

Jheri Lynn

I love this scrapbook page. The picture of her trying to put on her boot is adorable. The glassine bag technique is so simple and pretty looking!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!