CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Table Treats

Here is my entry for Pals Paper Arts #35. Anything But A Card! Anytime we have a family dinner for Holidays at my mom's, I always make some sort of table treat for everyone. Here are some ideas that I am playing with for this Easter.

A center piece. You could fill the whole valse up with a variety of these.

Napkin holders.

And last but not least, (my favourite) name place cards. My nieces and nephews just love these little gifts. They are all made with just punches.

Sweet Treat Cups (12)116802
1 3/4" Circle Punch 112004

2 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

I LOVE the sheep! Sooo cute!

Cards by Gina

Love the centerpiece, napkin holders, and place cards! What a way to delight your nieces and nephews! Thanks so much for playing at PPA!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!