CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Easter is almost here!

Something Spring for PPA32. Easter is just around the corner. I bought my girls dresses this week and spent an hour in the dollar store picking out window clings, bunny ears, basket straw and other such Easter related items. I love Easter. My mom always buys the big, Big , BIG bunny from Purdys and we all get to break him up after our Easter dinner. Everyone fights over the ears. My mother in law still hides an Easter plate for all the adults. My husband thinks he is too old for such stuff so I always get to go hunting for 2! Decorating Easter eggs are also a fun time that I now get to spend with my daughters. I used the Easter kit from the Occasions Mini to decorate this egg. The rub-ons and bling are my favourite. I've used them for other projects as well. The kit has many uses for all sorts of projects.

The Top Note die has got to be my all time favourite die for the big shot. There are so many ways to use it. Here I stuck it to the inside of the box and wrapped it up and over the sides keeping it in place using the filigree brads and crystal brads.



Here is a great way to make paper confetti. Send some cardstock through your paper shredder and then through your crimper. I always like to throw a little dsp in with it to break up the solid colour.

10 comments:

e_donaldson

your basket turned out lovely! I love this DSP! great job :)

- Elizabeth

Gray

Very nice basket. I love the shredded paper. Did you use a crosscut shredder or a strip cut paper shredder? I am not sure if the crosscut shredder is too small to use for such. What is DSP?

Hands On

I used a strip cut paper shredder. If you don't have one just cut 1/8" or 1/4 " strips with your paper cutter. Dsp is Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!

Linda Callahan

This is gorgeous - great Easter basket and great way to use the top note! Tjanks for playing @PPA!

Kari

Wow - stunning - your work is simply amazing - thank you so much for sharing it with us!!

Diane

This is FABULOUS...... I never would have thought about these colors, but I have to agree with Kari...... it's just STUNNING!

Kris

Egg-ceptional Job!!!TFS

Ann Schach

Congratulations on being named a Pals Paper Arts Artist Pick! Your basket was lovely!

Heather

This is just great.

Mary Fish

Congrats on being the Pals Pick. Well-deserved. What a wonderful basket and I loved your tip on making confetti. Hugs, mary

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!