CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tissue Flowers

This card is for the Mojo 124 Sketch.

I tried out these flowers made with tissue paper. Stamp a background image on your tissue, crumple it up, flatten it out and then fold it up so you will stamp through 4 layers adding cardstock as a base. I then sponged all the edges of each flower. After putting a brad through all layers you can crumple the petals once again. Julie Buhler has a great video tutorial here.














I haven't finished the inside of a card in awhile. I didn't want to overdo it yet I wanted to tie in the Baroque stamp I used on the front.


3 comments:

Milnie

wow! gorgeous card Marlene! love the colors, it's a really elegant card!

hugs

TrishG

I love all the swirls on this. Very creative!

Sandra Farrell

Totally cool - great job Marlene!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!