CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Teacher's Valentines

I know I have already entered something for the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #5, anything but a card, but I so like this project better than my first entry. lol.

My sister is a teacher and she always tells me that all she gets from students is chocolate and coffee. Well I don't know a thing about coffee so I wouldn't go that route anyways, but because she can't ever seem to get rid of all the chocolate before the next occasion comes along I do my best to get something other than chocolate for my daughter's teachers. This occasion is no different.


I made ornaments similar to these for Christmas for our tree. I thought they would look beautiful as hearts in the Sending Love dsp and I was right! And check out that satin ribbon! Just gorgeous I would say. I have every intention of making more of these for myself and hanging them from my chandelier for our family valentines dinner.


Hmmm, I wonder...how might these look as Easter eggs?!?

5 comments:

Sandra Farrell

Marlene these are gorgeous!!!! As a teacher myself I would love to receive something like this - great job!

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

As a teacher... I second Sandra's comment... I would love to receive these! Great job Marlene... they are stunning! Thanks for playing at SR!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

I LOVE these! What a fantastic idea!!! As soon as I have some time I will defiantly be CASEing these.
Thanks again for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Shanda Stirk

Marlene - those are really pretty! And my teacher self really loves these. I bet Easter eggs would be great.

Corie

So sweet -- love it!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!