CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Special Thanks

I needed to make a thank you card for someone special. I used PPA29 Sketch Challenge.
Once again using the paper from the Sweet Pea paper stack in the Occasions Mini, the possibilities are endless. I love this particular colour combo. Pretty in Pink, Taken With Teal and Old Olive.

I also added a little bling from the Easter egg kit also found in the Occasions Mini. I have yet to make an Easter egg using this kit but I have used it for plenty of other pretty things. It was definitely a well used purchase! Get yours while supplies last. Once they are all gone, that is it.
Can't wait to actually try an egg with these goodies!

4 comments:

Ann Schach

Love the colors, Marlene! Great take on the sketch, especially the scallops! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan

So creative how you used that scalloped tag! Very cute card - thanks for playing @PPA!

Donna

Cute, cute card!

e_donaldson

LOVE the scalloped tag! What a fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing :)

- missimagination.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!