CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Something Other Than a Card


This is for Stampin' Royalty Challenge #5. I've seen a lot of these floating around. I think they are great. They are so easy to make and I think I have tried them at every inch increment. The first is a valentine for a friend. She is a candy addict like me, so there are 4 different little treat samplers inside.
The second was so cute I thought it would make a really sweet wedding favour. Especially with the beautiful Sending Love dsp and then wrapping it up in a little cellophane bag dresses it up quite a bit.


This not what I had planned for this challenge, however with all the sick kids in my house this week, time did not allow. Hopefully I will get a chance to share it with you next week.

4 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

I love it! What a great idea for a wedding favour! Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for playing again at SR!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

These are super cute! I love how you added the boarder punch to the smaller one :-)
As always thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Ps - I just noticed I am visiter 3,333 to your blog! Wohoo!

Sandra Farrell

Very cute - we're so glad you came to play at Stampin' Royalty yet again.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!