CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Simply Adorned

I finally got my Simply Adorned chain and charm in the mail last week. However, it has taken me some time to get to creating something for the inside. Here is what I came up with to start. The great thing about these charms is that you can change the picture to whatever you create and it only takes a second to swap it. My sister put a picture of her 2 little boys in hers.

My second go came up with something kind of neat I thought. I started by stamping my flower from the Baroque set on a window sheet. Then I punched out a few squares of my latest favourite dsp's and used them to change up the background to this simple flower. Check it out!
Here are few different colours to give you an idea. Right now the window sheet is on the brown paper in the top left hand corner. Are you a pink, yellow or orange person? Simply customize it to your personal taste.
34" Chain 116853
1" x 1" Square Charm 116797

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!