CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sheer Elegance

I just love how this card turned out. When I saw the Mojo Monday Sketch 125 I knew exactly what stamp set I was going to use and how it was going to look! (It doesn't happen too often that I have it all worked out before I even start making the card.) I am just so thrilled that it turned out the way I wanted it to.


I used versa mark, heat and stick and dazzling diamonds to create the sparkly backdrop for behind the rose and curly tag. I wanted to use this white organza ribbon but obviously it wouldn't show up on white, so I slipped the new black satin ribbon in behind it. It all had the effect I was looking for!

3 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

WOW! Sheer elegance is right!

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Marlene.. probably my favourite card EVER! You would be my pick... hands down! I love the idea of putting the satin ribbon behind the organza!

Jean

Wow! Fabulous card!@ Love how you have pieced this.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!