CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Feb. Technique Club

As requested by many we are going to learn the "reflection" technique this month. I'm not sure actually what the technique is called but that is your end result. I've cased this card from my upline, Kari Metzger, because it is so worth casing. Here is her tutorial.


I've been having a bit of a chuckle as I worked on this card this week because unlike the weather in this picture, we here in Vancouver have been having the finest weather ever. My crocus' are in full bloom. My rhodos and camilla tree are ready to open and everything else is sprouting new green leaves. I even spent 2 hours cutting my lawn this morning because it was so long. And it is only FEBRUARY. It is a bit crazy but I love it!
The other card we will be making is the favourite from my open house in January. You'll find the picture here. Again drop-ins are always welcome. The fee is $10. I just need to know by Saturday if you are coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!