CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cupcake Fun

Stampin' Royalty had a great colour challenge this week. These are not colours I have on hand so I had to find a few scraps and make do with that.


I found that these colours scream for something fun, so I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 57.I chose to make this card non-symmetrical to add to the "fun" quality. Lots of stacked dimensionals and polka-dots make it pop right out at you.


5 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

Love it! Great way to use the colours!!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

You are bang on saying this is a fun card! I love it.
:-)
Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

I LOVE IT! Great job Marlene... this is so whimsical and sweet:) Thanks so much for playing at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Sarah Newman

Very cool! I love the way the layers are stacked! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Sandra Farrell

Wow - great card. So very cheery. Thanks again for playing with us as usual. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!