CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Congratulations!

I have been working super hard with a piano student to take her grade 5 exam. We only started her grade 5 in September and the exam was at the end of January. She dragged her feet for far too long and at the end I'm sure she didn't like me too much due to what I was demanding from her in order to make sure she would pass. She most definitely was not looking forward to what was coming. In the end she had a great experience and she passed with First Class Honours! I am so very proud of her. She came for her lesson on Tuesday and proceeded to tell me she wants to do her grade 6 in June. LOL. Anyways this card is for her. I used the colour challenge from Pals Paper Arts 28.


I have been so busy using pink and brown I almost forgot how smashing pink and black are! I also love how the music notes turned out. By double stacking them with 2 different colours they seem to really float off the page.


5 comments:

....Linda....

This just pops! Thanks for playing @PPA!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Okay WOW, every time I visit you blog I am amazed! I know I have said it before but honestly you amaze me! You have some serious talent pouring out of you.
:-)

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Your work gets more and more amazing every time I come to look! Thanks for sharing the story behind the card... it makes it even more special!

TrishG

Great card with lots of dimension! I love the shadow notes.

Ann Schach

Wow! The music does seem to float right off the page! A beautiful card...classy! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!