CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Bit of a Retro Valentine

Remember these?


We used to make these all the time in elementary school. Filled them with nice and not so nice little messages. (girls can be a little nasty at times!) My eldest daughter has been into making these and so I thought she'd get a kick out of one as a valentine! This is my valentine entry for Stampin' Royalty #6.


I had a lot of fun making this. Of course I filled it with nothing but sweet messages for her. You'll see the one message says "you are the bestest Isabelle I ever had." As a 3 year old she would always tell me "you are the bestest mommy I ever had." So now it is a bit of a sweet nothing we whisper to each other now and again.

5 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

I love it! This took me straight back to my childhood:) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Shanda Stirk

What a great Valentine's card for your little girl! Wonder if I should teach my Gr. 1's how to do these?

Sarah Newman

What a cute idea! I love your remake of it! I'm sure your daughter is going to love it! Thanks for playing along with us at SR!

Sandra Farrell

Great idea Marlene. Thanks for playing.

e_donaldson

What a cute idea! I love this! I bet she loved it too :) Thanks for sharing!

- missimagination.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!