CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Technique Club

My Sunday technique club is starting up again. There are still 3 spots left. Anyone want to earn a free stamp set and $20 free merchandise??? Plus you get to come and hang out with some super cool girls and spend one evening a month paper crafting and learning tons of new stuff. Your commitment is to buy $25 of your picks of merchandise for 8 months. Contact me to sign up. I can't wait to get started with you. There is so much stamping to do and not enough time!


It has taken me far too long to decide what to do for club this month. There are so many new things and tons of cool techniques that I want to share. Anyways here is what we are doing plus a few short demos that I want to share with you on Sunday.

Drop-ins are totally welcome. Fee is $10. Call me to reserve a spot. 604 946-4994

2 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

I love these! Great ideas for quick gifts!

Kari

So cute! I love these!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!