CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

One of my dearest friends recently bought a house and moved in just yesterday. I made this card for her thinking it might be nice that one of her first pieces of mail would be something other then a bill or junkmail! I've really enjoyed following this blog and thought I would give SSSC53 a try.
All the DSP used on this card is from the Welcome Neighbors Pad that you can get for free by ordering $65 worth of product from any current Stampin' Up catalogue!

6 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

What a terrific idea! I LOVE that paper and you have used it so well!! Love that you popped up the windows. Great card and use of this sketch. I am hoping to play this challenge tonight!

Lesley ;)

TrishG

Love the popped up elements on the house!!! I like the rounded corners and layering under the DSP too. Very cute.

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Wow Marlene! I can't imagine the patience it took to cut those all out! I absolutely love this card...honestly Marlene... your work is AMAZING! Thanks so much for the inspiration as to what to do with some of those prints:)

Kari

GORGEOUS! This is just beautiful!!

alittlelessuseless

This is a lovely card! And what a great "first mail" to get!

RavenRT

I love this set and what you have done with it! The attention to detail and all of the dimension you have created on this card is so gret! I am now a follower of your blog and I look forward to seeing your future projects!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!