CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Swap Card

Tonight I have my meet with my upline and sidelines. I love getting together with this great group of girls to share and trade ideas. We always have alot of fun. If you are interested in joining our group, now is a great time to sign up. Besides getting 15% off the starter kit you also get to pick a free stamp set from the catalogue valued up to $63.95. What a screaming deal. Contact me for any questions you have. I'd love to help you out.



Here is my swap. I was inspired by Lesley and all her beautiful easel cards and had to make one for myself. It was easier than I thought which is always nice, but still looks lovely.

2 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

I love this card! What a stunning job! I'll definitely be casing this one!

Kari

Thanks for this card, Marlene! We made it in my Bigshot class and featured it on my blog: EVERYONE loves it - you are so talented!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!