CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Stampin' Royalty

I thought I'd give it a try entering a card challenge. They were very generous in making the first challenge with such broad guidelines. Let's face it a "birthday card" is the most kind of card made by most of us.


Petal Pizazz Stamp set: 113417 $43.95
Well Scripted Stamp Set: 117072 $26.95
Sweet Pea Paper Stack: 117161 $32.95
Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads: 109111 $15.95
Boho Blossoms Punch: 110711 $22.95
Sponge Daubers: 102892 $15.95

7 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

I am so glad you decided to enter your card is awesome!! I love the colours you choice to use. Thanks so much for playing.
:-)

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Thanks so much for your entry Marlene!! I love it! Great colour combo and what card would be complete without rhinestone brads?????

Sarah Newman

What a beautiful card!!! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sandra Farrell

Wow, wow, wow, simply gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us.

alittlelessuseless

Lovely card. I love the colours that you used on this one!

Corie

Love your colors on this card -- so beautiful!! Congrats on the Goddess award!!

Sandra Farrell

Hi Marlene
Can you please email me and I will send you your winner's blinkie for Stampin Royalty. Contratulations.
Sandra
slfarrell@shaw.ca

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!