CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #2

What a coincidence! On Sunday my friend asked me to make for her a "purple" card and gift box. Well I'd say SR challenge this week is all about purple. I just love these colours, however I never would have thought to throw Rich Razzleberry into the mix. I think it's fantabulous!


I made this card using the coloured letterpress technique. Ink up your texture plate and put together your sandwich like normal and send it through the big shot. Voila! It's like customizing your own dsp!
Contents:
Texture Plates Kit #4: 114531 $13.25
Messages For Mom Stamp Set: 117016 $34.95
Scallop Circle Die: 113468 $26.95
Flower, Daisies #2 Die: 114520 $26.95
Modern Label Punch: 116630 $22.95
Word Window Punch: 105090 $22.95
Rich Razzleberry Polka-dot Ribbon: 115613 $14.95
Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads: 109111 $15.95

9 comments:

Sandra Farrell

What an awesome job Marlene - thanks for playing again!

TrishG

Wow, this is really cute. Great job with the colors!!!

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Wow... I want to go and redo mine now! This is AMAZING! I think I'm going to go and do a little "letterpressing" tonight! Thanks so much for playing at SR!

Sarah Newman

Wow! just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Wow... These projects are AMAZING! I am going to have to give 'letterpressing' a try!
Thanks so much for playing at Stampin' Royalty!

Krista Driessen

Gorgeous project !!

alittlelessuseless

What a gorgeous set, Love the flower!

Corie

WOW -- these are FANTASTIC

Always Playing with Paper

Great idea with the texture plate! I must try that! Love your daisies...I have them on order!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!