CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #3

A one layer card! Easier said then done. I really had to sit down and think this one through. In the end I came up with some ideas and then thought I'd look to see what others had done and found a lot of my ideas taken. So many beautiful cards. Anyways I made a few and, could not decide, so here is the one my husband chose.


But I liked this one better. But since I asked his opinion I had to show that it matters! lol.

7 comments:

Butternut Sage Designs

Gorgeous!

Always Playing with Paper

Hi Marlene,
I like them both but my eye is drawn to the second one...I love the brightness of it! Such a clever card!! Great idea for the challenge. I've got to try to get to that challenge today, thanks for the inspiration!
Lesley :)

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Wow Marlene... great job on what I feel like is an "impossible task". One layer cards and I are not good friends:) Honestly, I can 't choose which one I like more.... the first one has almost a vellum appearance to it and the second one is so fresh looking! They are completely different and both stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us!

Corie

WOW both of these are stunning

Sarah Newman

Wow! Great job! I really like the second one, it just pops out at you! Thanks for playing along with us a Stampin' Royalty!

Sandra Farrell

Very cute. I always ask my hubby's opinion on my cards too. Thanks for playing with us as usual Marlene.

TrishG

Both are gorgeous. Can't believe they're one layer! Awesome. I really love the top one.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!