CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

PPA 25

Was I inspired by this little photo? Most definitely! I love chocolate and my mouth watered at the sight of this simple little chocolate.


So I had to come up with something simply yummy for Paper Pals Art inspiration challenge.


Enjoy Every Moment Stamp Set: 113622 $41.95
Sending Love Speciality DSP: 117153 $15.95
Sending Love Epoxy Brads: 117270 $6.95
Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon: 111367 $7.50
Window Sheets: 114323 $6.50




6 comments:

Margaret Moody

I love your little box, Marlene! You used one of my favorite stamp sets! I love how you stamped directly on the Window Sheet! Love those luscious chocolates, too! Great job with the challenge!

creationsbyheather

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 16th. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

TrishG

Very fun! Love the colors. Fabulous window gift!

....Linda....

Wonderful treat back all the way around - so many preetty details! That new heart looks great! Thanks for playing @PPA!

mukibug.com

Marlene, this is ADORABLE! I must try making one of these myself. You have got to be one of the winners this week because this is fabulous!

Thanks for sharing,
Anne Beale Yancey :D

Ann Schach

You picked the perfect sentiment for this adorable box! Love the colors and the epoxy brad! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!