CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Paper Pals Art Challenge #24

Paper Pals Art! I have followed this blog for awhile, seen many beautiful cards, and figured I'd give it a go at their card challenge. Here is the sketch... PPA24


And here is my card...


In my house full of girls, pink is always a hit.

From the Occassions Mini I used...
Sweet Pea DSP Stack: 117161 $32.95
Vintage Vogue Stamp Set: 117691 $31.95
Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon: 117289 $13.95

4 comments:

TrishG

Wow, this is super gorgeous!!! Love the colors and layering.

Ann Schach

Beautiful! I love the colors and how you placed the leaves behind the "F"! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

I love this Marlene... in a house full of boys a pink card like this is a breath of fresh air!

Always Playing with Paper

Marlene, this is so pretty!!! You have really done the set well!!! I am also from BC and will be sure to add you to my blog!!!

Happy Stamping!
Lesley :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!