CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Old Made New

I have had this hat for all 3 of my girls and love the hat because it stays on and they could not get it off. Also it covers their ears wonderfully. However, even though it is pink it is terribly boring. Until now... Thanks to Stampin' Up Sweet Pea Stitched Felt flowers, this hat is something I might have to throw into the keepsake tote once it is out grown. Now I really love this hat. (Please pardon my model. She was not really into coooperating.)
Before

After
Sweet Pea Stitched Felt: 117266 $11.95

2 comments:

Colleen Thomas

that is adorable!!

Chanda

Awwwww, she is just precious! What an adorable hat! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!