CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mojo Monday 123


I decided to make one of each. Circle and square, but I most definitely like the circle more than the square. I guess the scalloped edge adds a little something extra. Next time I think I will try adding a scalloped edge to the square!


Using the scrap rubber from my wood mounted stamps, I cut strips and outline the shape of my cutout to make the wall for the beads in order to turn this into a shaker card. Add whatever assortment of beads into the wall you have made. (I used both beads from the red bead duo.)Peel the tape back and add a layer of window sheet to contain the beads. Finally adhere the top layers of your card and shake it baby!

7 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

Such great cards! Love that added detail of beads!!! Cool idea!

TrishG

Both are very nice. I love the shaker beads. Great colors. Super job.

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Gorgeous! I love both of these... can't pick a favourite! Your work is seriously amazing! Wish I could go to your Open House:)

Jean

These are absolutely gorgeous. Love them both - the shaker hearts are adorable.

Jenna Wunderlich

awesome!!

Sandra Farrell

Great job as usual Marlene. Very cute cards.

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Marlene your projects are seriously amazing! Everytime I check your blog I am amazed at what you have come up with.
:-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!