CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Little Bit Busy!

There has been a lot going on this week in my house. Let me share... A first birthday requires more than the average birthday party. The cake has to be good, the gift must be something to remember and of course the treat bag. (I better not forget that. And if I do, I have a ton of nieces and nephews to remind me!) I try to theme my parties so things coordinate a little.

First the cake. I'm not too proud of it but it resembles her favourite stuffy, a brown bear in a pink bunny costume.

Second, the gift. She loves to sit and snuggle with her bear in any chair, so why not make her a chair of her own.

Recognize the buttons and flowers?




The treat bag. Of course a bear!


I used my Mini Tags set with coordinating punch. (That is a cool set.)


1 comments:

sylvia

What a cool chair. Did you just cover it or did you buy the foam and make it? I love it
Sylvia

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!