CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Diaper Cake!?!

I had a baby shower to go to on the weekend and I told my sister that I was going to try making a diaper cake. She looked at me with a slightly disgusted look on her face. I am sure she had some other picture in her mind than this.


What a cute way to dress up a boring gift like diapers. It even made a wonderful centerpiece on the table at the shower. The new mom thought someone had gone to the trouble of decorating a cake until she got to take a closer look. She had a bit of a chuckle.

1 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Do you ever sleep???? This is AWESOME! She must have loved it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!