CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

One Last Post

Happy new year everyone. I thought I should get in one last post before the new year. I missed showing you this milk carton that I made for all my neighbors. I've seen this milk carton on so many blogs and have wanted to make one since last year. Here is where I saw it first. I filled mine with my famous poppy cock.


Now the funny thing is that after I had made these, the Occassions Mini came out for us demos to preview and what do they have? A die cut for your big shot that is a mini milk carton. Sooooo cute. I think I will try out the milk carton holder next. This makes it super easy and just think what sweet little valentines gifts these will make.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!