CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I've Survived!

Well our house has looked like a bomb went off for days and days. We have not been home for forever it feels. Too busy. We finally had time to put together a few Christmas presents this morning. And I finally had a few moments to my myself to go and unpack my latest delivery which has been sitting on my desk for over 2 weeks. I have been itching to play and share with you the cool stuff that is coming out in January. So if you have not heard...Stampin' Up is going unmounted! I love these. And they come in great dvd style cases for super easy storage.


Plus tons of new accessories to play with.


Check out the new slim style punch. How great is that. Another easy storage solution.
I borrowed the design of this box from a co-demonstrator, Monica Chan. She showed it to us before Christmas and had it all decked out for a beautiful Christmas gift. I've decorated mine for a birthday or thank you gift.


If you have not got your copy of the new Occassions Mini or Sale-A-Bration Catalogues, contact me and I'll get them in your hands asap! You'll want to see these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!