CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cards For Kids

My mom is always putting in orders for a specific card she needs. This time it was for Christmas cards for her Sunday school class. This year she has both girls and boys so I had to make sure my cards were gender friendly. And these cards are soooo kid friendly. My daughter thought these were pretty cool. However, I can't take the credit for designing these. This is where you can find these (http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/10/introducing-santa-and-his-sidekicks----a-brand-new-class-kit-on-the-go-and-tutorial.html). Although, the funny thing is I found them somewhere else. Anyways, thanks Sabrina for letting me know where they came from.

1 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Hey Marlene,
I belive they are from Gretchen Barron's blog:
http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/10/introducing-santa-and-his-sidekicks----a-brand-new-class-kit-on-the-go-and-tutorial.html
Merry Christmas!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!