CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby's First Christmas

Things have gotten a little crazy busy around here. We have been tripping over my Christmas tree decorations for almost 2 weeks. Well I finally got my tree up and took a hour to shop by myself (that never happens anymore) for my little one's first ornament. One last baby's first Christmas. I love these little crystal baby booties, however, they had the ugliest green ribbon on them. What a hideous color. So me being me figured I could look beyond the green, knowing I had something better at home, and bought them. Don't they look pretty in pretty in pink ribbon. The little silver tag says "A baby-A gift from heaven, a joy on earth." How true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!