CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Technique Club

I'm back. I've been lost in my room getting ready for a Christmas open house that I participated in. Now that that is done I was able to clean up a little and find my camera. Plus I got to play a little and get ready for Sunday's technique club. Here is what we are making.




The first is using the sweet treat cups. With this card I used the shimmer paints on the soft suede. I absolutely love the shimmer paints. If you don't have them yet, you have to get them. They are in the Holiday Mini Catalogue. One super cool way to use them is to take a small spray bottle and fill it with rubbing alcohol. Then add a little shimmer paint, shake to mix and spray your project. I spray some part of almost every card I make nowadays.




The next card is a double layer pocket card. One pocket for a little note and one pocket for a gift card. I saw this card on one of my favourite demonstrator's blog. Inking Idaho.




Last but not least. My all time favourite set from the Holiday Mini is Delightful Decorations plus the ornament punch to match. The possibilities are endless with this duo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!