CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Season of Simple Grace

Things have slowed down a little and I had some time to design a simple card for my mom's Christmas cards. She bought this set with her Christmas cards in mind and has been waiting for me to come up with something simple for her. This set is called Season of Simple Grace. There is no special technique used here but I just love the layout of this card with the nativity scene spread out. I also decided to design a little gift box for her in case she decided to give someone one of the beautiful bracelets she makes. I just love the softness of this ribbon and how wide it is. It is so effortless to make a gorgeous bow using it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!