CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Great Hostess Offers!

There is still one more month to get these great hostess rewards! Host a workshop totaling $330 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue for only $14! (Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.) Plus...host a workshop of at least $525 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $106.95; promotional price: $53.47) when you use your hostess free dollars!*

Here are a few ideas using the level 1 hostess set, Patterned Pines, from the Holiday Mini. I just love making purse cards. I made these the perfect size to slip a little gift card inside.

1 comments:

Kelly

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 5. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!