CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I've Been a Bit Busy!



I had so much fun at club 2 weeks ago making this pretty little storage box. The color combinations the ladies came up with were just stunning. I just had to make more. Each designer series paper set has a ton of possibilities. It doesn't matter which papers you choose, they are going to match and make a striking combination. You can use the boxes to store jewellry, buttons or brads, paper clips or pins (for a teacher), or any thing small. My daughter wants one to store her Barbie shoes and purses and another to store her Polly Pocket shoes and purses. Lots of fun!!!

1 comments:

Noelle

These are beautiful! Any chance I could have instructions?

Noelle ( fellow Canadian)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!