CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Treats

Today was one of those days where I left something to the last minute. I had plans to make little Halloween treats for my daughter's classmates probably almost 2 months ago. However I have been a wee bit distracted by other things going on lately. So today I sat down to create something quick and easy. In fact I made it easy enough for my daughter (age 6) to make. I used the set Sweet Centers from the Holiday Mini. Together we had these puppies made in 35 minutes. I punched out the center of the big stamp at the bottom using my 1 1/4 circle punch, added a few layers including the scallop circle punch and voila. Pretty easy. This stamp set makes super cute projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!